Become a Commercial Partner Sponsor
Most of our sponsors have something (products, information or services) to offer our innovation hubs (business incubators, accelerators, co-working and maker spaces) and/or their startups. We offer you visibility, access and a vehicle for revealing your approach, strengths and/or expertise. Other sponsors merely want to support us and be part of our community.
To become a sponsor, email us to request an invoice with two payment options (PayPal or a mailed check). Also consider becoming a CHARTER SPONSOR by paying for two years now and getting a third one free.
More about us:
We are an emerging digitally-connected community of the 200+ Illinois innovation hubs, their thousands of startups, plus affiliates (entities in the entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem) and sponsors. We share contacts, resources and information with the goal of creating an increasingly vibrant and robust statewide entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem – one that we hope will become the envy of the country.
Our main modes of delivering value are enewsletters that go to hub members, affiliates and the nonmember hubs in the state; the hub members-only section of our upcoming website; articles; conference calls; podcasts/webinars.
The information that sponsors provide to showcase their expertise might describe new services, educate about how-tos, reveal new trends, caution about mistakes to avoid and/or build excitement via inkind service offers, special discounts, contests or raffles. We can advise you about the topics that will meet your goals while providing value to and engaging our community.
We have 4 sponsor levels that all include these benefits:
• A co-produced and distributed press release announcing your sponsor status
• Your company name, logo and link on our website
• Your company name at the bottom of our monthly and quarterly enewsletters
• A co-produced 20-minute introductory podcast about you, announced in a member enewsletter when added to our library, indexed online and archived for on-demand hub-member viewing
• Your member discount offers described on the member benefits webpage of
• Only the first 10 sponsors: Your company name identified as a sponsor in our press releases
• Mention of your events for hubs and/or startups in an enewsletter (1 mention per event)
Plus our 4 sponsor levels have these additional benefits
Plus our 4 sponsor levels have these additional benefits: